Where Grey Skies Won't Go

November 24, 1992

One day I got a phone call from Cesar Galehr in Austria, telling me he'd heard my tape "One Moment in Heaven" and that he needed a rhythm guitarist for his Country band.
Our first gig in Switzerland was a disaster, but I wound up playing with "Cesar & Go West" for 15 years.
On that first gig I happened to meet 2 girls from Stuttgart, gave them a tape and consequently met Ted Richley, another Christian Country musician, who not only recorded my 2 subsequent albums, but also got me into the Stuttgart Country scene and later on donated a P.A. to our cause (parts of which I'm still using.)

This song was one of my early attempts to write a Country song, although my love for Country didn't turn out to be a lasting affair, largely due to the development of the Country scene...

MP3 Lyrics